Training/Shock Collars For Dogs With Super Far Remote Range of 2600Ft
Do you have a naughty dog who has some bad behavior, such as biting the sofa or other items in the house, barking even at night, running away suddenly? Have you tried to train your dog but had no effect? This dog training collar is a useful training tool to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience. Very safe and easy to use.
Get This Remote Control E-collar That Is Very Popular With Dog Owners And Professional Dog Trainers.
Add this E-collar To Your Training Regiment And You Can Communicate Effectively With Your Pet And Ensure That All Your Commands Are Properly Understood And Obeyed.
Professional E-Collar for Dogs Training
- 2600ft remote control range
- Built-in LED light helps locate the dog in a dark environment
- 4 working modes – Light, Tone, Vibration, and shock
- IP65 Waterproof Receivers
- Power saving design with automatic standby function
- The transmitter can connect up to 3 receivers
- Ergonomically-designed: Remote control handset with large buttons for firm grip, easy and intuitive operation. Integrated belt-clip and attachment loop for lanyard/chain.
- Longer range remote control: Up to 800m or 875yds/2600ft range.
Behavioral Problems are A Sign Of An Unhappy Dog. Correct Them Before It’s Too Late And Make Your Dog Happy Again.
Comes with 4 training modes that are easy to use.
With its far remote transmitting range, you can easily control your dog.
Never loose sight of your dog in the dark.
IP65 Water-proofing allows you to control your dog even in water.
- Please charge before first use.
- Eliminate one misbehavior or teach one obedience command at one time. If the training gets too fast, your pet may become confused and rebel.
- Use the Vibration mode first before using Shock mode. Test the Shock level on your own hand before using on your dog.
- Observe your dog’s reaction closely during training. Reduce training intensity or duration if your dog becomes tired, inattentive or anxious.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a irritation or rash. Discontinue use until irritation or rash on sensitive skin is healed.
- Please start at the lowest shock level (Level 1) and test on your arm before using on your dog.
- To avoid your dog from getting collar-wise, please do not leave the collar on for a prolonged period of time unsupervised. When the collar gets your dog’s attention, reinforce the behavior with a verbal command.
– 1 x Charging Cable
– 1 x Transmitter
– 1/2 x Receiver
– 1/2 x PU Collar
– 1 x Test Bulb
– 1 x User manual
– 2 x Silicone Conductive Rubber Cover for each receiver